Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Continue Onward!

Alright! We're still learning how to manage our little web page that we made on the geological department website. Today we learned how to upload our CV's onto the web page so that our portfolios will be all up to date and such. My A ha moment was how to make a hyper link to our PDF version of our CV. I've always wanted to know how to do that been never been able to so that was pretty cool! Now all i have to do is finish my proposal. I hope i can figure out what to do for that. Here it goes!
Now, when i was little, what i always wanted to be when i grew up was a race car driver. I loved to go to the little local racetrack in our hometown and watch the races and i was determined that i would be driver too. Interestingly enough, after that fad died away i really wanted to be a scientist. I had no idea what that meant, but i liked science and that's what i wanted to do. Funny how i'm kind of fulfilling that old dream in a small way!

No comments: