Monday, September 15, 2008

Thus it begins...

Here it comes, the dreaded research paper. We all knew it was coming, just wished it didn't have to start so soon. But ya know, i'm ok with all of this. I'm starting to get enough experience doing research that it really doesn't scare me anymore. However, this time, there is a new twist on it which will be new to most of us; that is, writing a proposal. I don't think it will be too bad, i just have to find a topic that interests me. So yeah, today we learned about how to write proposals. The thing that really struck me the most was in proposals they really don't even like abbreviations (why is that such a long word?). Not even little words like "lab" or "math". So proposals are mainly to help you get funding for your project.
Anyway, I'll be fine. On a lighter note my dream vacation would probably be New Zealand. Just from what i've seen it has almost every type of landscape and i just think it would be awesome. It seems like it is just tucked away in the corner of the world. I would love to go there. Anyway, yeah, thats about it. Take care!

No comments: