Monday, November 17, 2008

The amazingly counterintuitive world ArcGIS!

Alright then, today we started to learn about the amazing program of ArcGIS!  This is a great program in which you can pretty much do just about anything you would ever want to do with a geological picture.  My a ha moment today was that you can actually type in specific coordinates of an area you want and it will take you directly to that spot.  Also, that pyramids are good!  Click "yes" for pyramids!!!  The only thing I'm still frustrated with is how counterintuitive it really is.  All the bugs don't really help things either but luckily we are in this class so we can learn all about it.  
Now, as far as my favorite places to eat are i would most definitely have to say Tucanos.  I love that place because seriously, not only is there an all you can eat salad bar, fruit, pasta, etc.  but you get all you can eat meat of any kind you want!  I mean come on, it doesn't get much better than that!  

No comments: