Monday, November 3, 2008

making a crossection in AI

Today was really cool. I felt like i was right on task, i followed everything Nicole was teaching, and i felt i understood the material. We learned how to use the eyedropper tool as well as the transparency tool. With those tools we practiced making a cross section, and amazingly, i understood it all. My a ha moment came also, with learning how to make the stroke a dashed line. More specifically though, I really thought it was cool to use the multiplicity transparency option. That was my favorite part. I'm only frustrated with the fact that i have procrastinated too much and now i have a huge load on my hands. Hopefully i survive this week. Here goes nothing.
As far as my random question/statement, i'm going to a metallica concert tonight with an old mission companion which should be fun even though i'm not a huge heavy metal guy. Its just for the fact that i can say, i went to a metallica concert. My favorite band, though, is Jimmy Eat World!

No comments: