Monday, November 10, 2008

Poster Post

Hey, alright! Well, things are really starting to pick up. With papers and tests and projects and homework it's amazing i get anything done at all. However, despite it all, we are still plugging away in this ol' 230 class. Today we learned about how to properly make posters in illustrator. This was really neat for me because i never knew how to do this before. I have always seen the geologic posters around before, but never knew how people made them. I really thought that this whole concept was my a ha moment so i really enjoyed this. what i am still frustrated with is just how much work i have to do. Not just for this class but all of it combined. I am actually understanding what we are learning and catching on, but i am starting to get overwhelmed. Note to self; never procrastinate your work!
On a lighter note...my favorite class i have taken so far has got to be my astronomy class i took freshman year here at BYU. It was the physics 127 class and i absolutely loved it! That along with geology 109, geology of the planets was wicked awesome too. I loved those classes!

No comments: