Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Once upon an AI

Ok, what i thought was really cool and was my a ha moment was actually a lot of things. I really thought it was neat how the eraser tool actually just separated the object you erased into two different objects. I also really liked how you could drag the color you wanted into the gradient to change what gradient you wanted. Most of all though, the reflect tool was wicked awesome. It was sweet to be able to draw one thing and then just reflect it. Those were my favorite a ha moments. What i'm still frustrated with is that not only can i not draw on a regular piece of paper, but i still stink at drawing regular objects on illustrator. I am definitely not an artistic person. Everyone seems to be able to draw cool things but i'm just like, what can i draw, and then i try to draw something and it sucks. But anyway, that's what i'm frustrated with.
Now, as far as where i have lived. Aside from the college life i haven't lived too many places. I grew up in NY and then for one year we lived in south east Washington, but then we moved back to the same house in NY. Then i lived in Ogden on my mission for two years, and then good ol' Provo. I loved growing up in upstate NY though. I love the east.

No comments: