Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Charting it up!

Today was an amazing day of chart making using excel. Not only that, but we learned how to use, more in depth, the formula functions and how, basically, to do things more quickly. My a ha moment came when we learned how to use the chart functions. This is because when I took English 316 I had horrible formatting problems when trying to make my charts for that class. What is still fairly frustrating for me is how much there is on one program. I can follow along really well and learn how to do each step, but then its remembering everything we go over. I think it might be helpful if we could have practice assignments. I know no one likes more homework, but something like this would be really helpful i think if we had a chart with instructions on what we need to do to fix it. This would give more practice and help ingrain the concepts so we won't forget them. Just an idea, but that's what i have trouble with...just remembering everything.
On a lighter note, the big high adventure i would take if money wasn't an option would probably have to be something to do with New Zealand. Either that or Australia. I would just do everything i could! Scuba Diving, Sky Diving, Hiking, Camping, and the works. Just everything i could do. That would be a sweet adventure, and money isn't an option! Heck Yeah!

No comments: