Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More AI

I think i'm having more trouble with illustrator than i did with photoshop. It's weird because i've actually had some experience with illustrator before and i'm still not quite getting it. I had trouble with the duplicate option for some reason. I think because i don't quite get the fill options with the boxes. But other than that i thought it was way cool that it has lithologic patterns that you can fill shapes with, especially if you are doing a strat column. My a ha moment was using the crystallize tool...that was fun! I need to stop worrying, i'll get it. It's just been a stressful week since i broke my arm.
Anyway, my favorite costume that i ever wore was a captain hook costume when i was little. I had everything for it and it looked great! I also really liked my teenage mutant ninja turtle costume. That was really sweet too!

No comments: