Friday, October 3, 2008

A day of Excelling!

Alright! Today was a great day of learning. We mainly went over how to submit our assignment 5. However, after we discussed that we briefly went over how to use Microsoft Excel. This is where my "A Ha" moment came into play. I haven't used Excel too much so this was a great review for me. I learned how to merge cells and how to change their widths and heighths. This was really cool. My frustration still comes into effect with how much there is in Excel. I never know how to do the little things so a more in depth training would be really good.
Ok, now, my favorite musical instrument is the saxophone which i have played since i was in fourth grade! More specifically, the Baritone Saxophone. I love that instrument and wish i could continue playing, but sadly, my alto is left at home in NY. I do love to play though. Unfortunately I haven't really played since before my mission. I'll pick it up again one day!

No comments: