Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weird Relative!

First of all, we learned how to use Adobe Acrobat professional today which was my A HA moment. The entire class period today was new to me which was actually really cool! We learned how to make PDF's of our word documents and how to edit and completely customize the tool bars and all that good stuff. The only thing i was a little frustrated with was the pace is still a little fast. It's a lot to take in for me so i'm still trying to get the hang of it all. But it's all good. I'm really glad i'm learning all of this!
Now, as far as my weird relative goes i don't have anyone that is too out of the ordinary or off the wall. Granted, everyone has their little quirks, but there is nothing too extraordinary. But, if i had to pick, i would say my Grandpa on my dad's side. He used to be a member of the church but completely left after his sister told him she was a prophet. They started their own church and she wrote down all her prophecies and they follow them. Well, she later died and their following has slowly died away, but he's still convinced they need to build a temple somewhere. Also, he broke his hip, but he won't get it fixed because her last prophecy before she died was that if he did that he would die. So he's been running on a broken hip for a couple of years. Who knows how he does it. Anyway, that's my weird relative.

No comments: