Monday, October 6, 2008

Excelling!

Wow! Today was pretty intense. We learned things that i have never learned before with using excel so everything was an a-ha moment. Specifically, we learned how to use and type in formulas in a spreadsheet. My greatest difference in my numbers was 8592.8 meters. My greatest frustration was when it comes to computers i am pretty slow at catching on to new concepts. I need to have things repeated a lot and gone over again. This is because i will see the new concept and then i will try and do it a couple times and by the time i finish they have already moved onto the next item. So i just need things repeated a lot. Otherwise this is a really good learning experience which i am really happy to learn. The coolest thing was learning about the fill box tool.
I think my favorite breakfast food is crepes. My mom would make homemade crepes with great fruit topping stuff. Oh man, it's awesome. So yeah, that's my favorite!

No comments: