Monday, October 20, 2008

Dodge!! or Burn!!

We are still in photoshop which is sweet. It is a lot more fun and interesting than all the word and excel stuff. We learned how to doctor up photo's even more. Specifically, we used the burn and dodge tools a lot, as well as the gaussian blur and eraser. The a ha moment for me was how to use the burn and dodge tools. That was so cool and how you can even make a shape look 3-D. This stuff is really awesome. The only thing is that it is still a lot for me to take in. I think i will just need lots of practice to get the hang of everything. But it's cool anyway.
Now, my favorite fall activity is mainly eating...i'm not going to lie. Specifically pumpkin pie and drinking hot apple cider. Also, i love the fall leaves. I just love the fall. It's awesome!

No comments: