Monday, October 13, 2008

Photoshop plus!

Well, today we learned about the joyous world of photoshop! Now, there is so much to these programs that it is really hard for me to follow along. What frustrated me today was that we went over a whole bunch of things that didn't really seem relevant to what our assignment was. It seemed extremely rushed and i wasn't really able to grasp what was going on. Not to mention that Nicole didn't have to time to really teach us what we were supposed to do for our homework. I'm really dumb when it comes to programs like this so it's hard for me to just catch on. So yeah, today was just rushed which i know happens. But, my a-ha moment came when i realized you can find a picture online and just drag it into photoshop. I thought that was awesome.
Alright, my favorite season is probably the fall. At least it was back home in NY. This is because when the leaves change back east it is beautiful. The whole country side changes and you are engulfed in a glowing brilliance all around of red, orange, yellow, purple, and it's just awesome! So yeah, i love it! I miss it too because i haven't seen those leaves since 2003 (my senior year) *sniff*

No comments: